WHAT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS SHALL I RECEIVE WHEN I BUY UNIVERSITY DEGREE?
We can provide the following documents for you when you buy university degree:
- Transcripts – A transcript is a student’s permanent academic record which shows all courses taken, all grades received and degrees conferred to a student. Transcripts are printed on official university letterhead paper with monogram and security watermark when you buy university degree.
- Students Records – Student record contains personal information, finished date, graduation date, and citizenship. This is signed by university official to prove that you have graduated from the university.
- Graduation Letter – When you buy university degree, a graduation letter given by a principal inviting you to join the graduation day will be one of the documents.
- Acceptance Letter or Admission Letter – This is the official acceptance letter indicating that you have been formally admitted to the university. It will indicate your acceptance date and your accepted course and major.
- Reference Letters by Professor- A reference letter is written by a professor to indicate your performance during your study. We can provide more than one reference letter for you when you buy university degree.
- Appreciation Letter – This is a piece of document written by a professor that indicates your community service, research or assistance to the school. We can provide more than one appreciation letter for you once you buy university degree from us.
All supporting documents are printed in official university letterhead and envelope with official stamp and signature.
HOW MUCH DOES EACH SUPPORTING DOCUMENT COST?
These are the fees you will pay for each document when you buy university degree.
These documents are sold as package when you buy university degree. We cannot sell these documents separately.
ASIDE FROM WRITTEN PROOFS AS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS, DO YOU ALSO PROVIDE GRADUATION GOWN, CAP, AND HOOD?
Yes, we provide the following when you buy university degree:
- Graduation Gown – ($200) One size only. Different school had different academic degree velvet color.
- Graduation Cap – ($100) Available in several sizes.
- Small 54-55 cm
- Medium 56-57 cm
- Large 58 cm and over
- Graduation Hood ($85)- This graduation hood will be associated to your degree and major of study.
DO YOU ALSO PROVIDE LEGAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WHEN I BUY UNIVERSITY DEGREE?
Yes, we do. Since we are fully accredited and 100% legal, we give our clients the assurance by providing them the following documents:
- Apostille ($400) – This is a document from an international treaty drafted by the Hague Conference on Private International Law. It is an international certification comparable to a notarization in domestic law given to someone interested to buy university degree.
- Lawyer Notarization ($350) – Notarizations are also called notarial acts. It is the assurance by a duly appointed and impartial Notary Public that a document is authentic and the signature is genuine.
- Embassy Legalization ($500) – When you buy university degree, this document is also received. This legalizes documents issued in one country and intended for use in another country in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country.
Note: All prices are in US$ when you buy university degree.
Instant Degree – If you want college degree to pay it does not matter your country of origin.
You can acquire college degree to pay and transcripts on subjects of your choice in a few days. You can choose the most suitable degree for you for our vast range of affordable college degree to pay that you will receive quickly and easy.
So you’ve started college huh? As excited as you may be, have you considered the possibility of gaining a lot of weight that first year. What is commonly referred to as the freshman fifteen can easily become the freshman twenty or thirty if you are not careful. Read this article to learn how you can keep eating a healthy diet no matter how bad your college dorm food is.
Study daily. Time spent on education will yield positive results in the long run. While you can still socialize you should treat college like a full time job. When you come out with honors, you’ll be better to get a job once you graduate.
Get as involved as possible with the students on campus and with certain organizations in the school. This is very important as you do not want to be tagged as a social outcast with nothing to do during the day. This will help you to make friends and feel like a part of the university.
If you need money for college, you should consider applying for federal financial aid and scholarships. Visit the FAFSA website and follow the application process to get access to federal funding or grants. If you are denied federal funding, apply for different scholarships related to the subject you want to study.
If you can you should open up a bank account at a bank that also has branches in your home town. This way it will be easier for your parents to put money into your account and it be available right away instead of having to wait 3-5 business days.
Plan on studying on a daily basis. There are many distractions in college, so you need to schedule your time. Set aside a certain amount of time daily to study. Even if there’s not an exam to study for or homework to do, use the time to review or get ahead. That way, it becomes a habit.
The college experience is an entirely different animal than high school; no one is going to care about what you did when you were in high school. The harder you work, the more successful you’ll be.
You should always register for your classes as soon as you possibly can. If you wait until the last possible moment, you may not get the classes you want. Once you have decided what classes you want, go ahead and sign up.
Think about interning while in college. Internships offer a chance to learn hands-on skills and can also provide a glimpse of what you accomplish after you graduate. A good internship may even lead to a job opportunity further down the road. Check with your advisor to learn what department handles internships at your school.
Instant Degree – You will need to study a lot to keep your grades up, but take one day a week off to relax and regenerate. Approach your learning by immersing yourself in your courses. Talk about the subject to others, look for references to it in the world around you and apply it to your life in general.
Do research on your intended major. Before declaring your major, do the research to learn if your choice is feasible. Look at current and projected job prospects for those with that major. Furthermore, look at the future expected earnings, and the types of fields’ people with your intended major usually go into. What you find may surprise you.
Most college kids don’t worry about gaining weight their first year, however maintaining proper nutrition is something that everyone would be wise to be on top of.
Make sure you use the advice given in the article above so that you can stay healthy and happy throughout your college career.